There are many real ways to make money online now a days. However, that is the problem. There are so many different ways to make money money that it is so hard to tell which ones are the right ones, and which ones are the scams. So here is our top 10 list of legit ways to make money online.
Top 10 Ways to Make Money Online
1. Youtube – There are people making money with Youtube every single day. Many of them are making thousands of dollars every single month. If you are good at making intriguing videos then this could be a great way for you to make some money. It does take a lot of time and patience though. You must make videos on a weekly basis. If there is something out there that you are very knowledgeable about then I would make your youtube videos about that. It is much easier to do a videos on a weekly basis about things you love.
Basically, you can become a partner on Youtube. Have you ever noticed the ads that you have to view for 15-30 seconds on youtube every once in a while? Well once you become a partner YOU as the video maker get paid for each and everyone of those ads. So just imagine how much money you can make if you have 100s of thousands of views? Now imagine if you got huge with millions of views.
Another way to make money on Youtube is with affiliate marketing. Let’s say you have interest in gaming. So you upload your gaming stream of one of your games. What you would do is find a product that is related to gaming that you can link to from the description or in the actual video it’s self. Maybe, it a book on how to make money as a gamer. Don’t you think that would sell to those kids who love to game? So you would get paid for every sell you make for that product. The key is finding products that match your niche.
2. Affiliate Marketing – This you can do with your website and with youtube. You can market whatever it is you want to sell on both of those sites as well as social media. There are so many different programs out there that you can market it’s not even funny. Most of them are legit. If you like video games, then I would try to market things in that niche like we discussed above.
The key to making affiliate marketing work is finding something that you are truly passionate about. That is going to make the process of affiliate marketing much easier because you will actually enjoy what you are doing and obviously be very knowledgeable about the subject as well.
The very first thing to do would be to pick a niche you want to market to and then get up a website ASAP. The sooner you can get website up the better. The next thing is blogging about that niche. This should be easy because you picked a niche that you love.
3. Fiverr – This is another option. If you have some kind of skill you can sell it on this website for $5. You would be surprised at how much money you can make if you are selling a bunch of what you do every day. I have personally bought quite a few different things off of there. I have bought logos and promotional videos for my websites before. If you have any kind of skill at all I am sure you can come up with something unique.
A lot of people think you can’t make money off of $5 gigs, but that is to the whole story. How the big timers do it is on the up sells on Fiverr. You may only make $5 to write a 300 word article for someone. But after that maybe they would purchase your up sell of a 2,000 word article for another $20 on top of that. You can see how this ads up quick.
I personally suggest selling some kind of product or eBook. This is because it it something you only have to put time into once and then you can keep reselling the same thing over and over. Unlike writing articles where you have to take time to research and then write it every single time. If you can create an eBook that you know a certain amount of people want then you just may be in there. I know there are many people selling eBooks on how to make money online because that is their niche that they know. Think of what you know and what you can create. Just make sure you go above and beyond and create something amazing.
4. Easy Payday Revolution – This is one of the only online systems that I have had success with that you do not have to get your own traffic. The website provides traffic for you, but of course you can make even more by bringing your own traffic to it. This is something you can do in your free time at home.
Have you ever wondered what gigs you should sell on Fiverr? Or how to get your first sells on Fiverr to help boost your rankings on their? Or how about how to make money on eBay? What wholesalers to use to sell things on eBay? Have you ever wondered what exactly affiliate marketing is? And how to get started the right way?
That is kind of what this site is. It provides you with many different ways to make money online. However, it goes above and beyond for each one. For Fiverr for instance, it actually gives you the physical goods that you need to sell on there. So you do not have to make your own eBook. They tell you how to get started, how to do your description, etc. And not only with Fiverr but many others easy online jobs like this as well. And they are continually adding more every single month.
5. Answer Questions – There are sites out there that actually pay you money to answer questions. If you are proficient in a certain field then you could make a decent amount of money off of them.
Also Read: Top Online Jobs for Teens
6. eBay – We all know about this one. Thousands of people are making money right at this very minute and every second after that. You can buy things a yard sales and sell them online. Another friend of mine goes to storage auctions. He will buy a storage locker and then go on ebay and sell every last item on there. You would be surprised what people will actually buy on there.
The very first thing I do when I am thinking about buying something to sell on eBay is get on eBay and see what that item is selling for. If you can buy something for $5 and it’s selling for $20 on eBay then go for it. Any little bit of money is a good thing.
The trick to this is easy. What many people do is they search for that item and then see what “Buy it Now” prices people have on that item. While that is great to know, how do we know he has ever even sold one at that price? So don’t get your hopes up if someone is selling something for $100.
The trick is to search for something and then click on the advanced search. Once, you are in there find the radio box that says show only completed listing. Here you will see everything that sold in green and everything that didn’t sell in red. So if it’s in red that person may have tried to get to much for it or maybe they didn’t have a good enough description. It’s up to you to decide on what price you think you can get based on what they have sold for in the past. If selling on eBay intrigues you then Easy Payday Revolution you are going to love. They have full on video course to teach you all the tips in tricks including the best wholesalers to get items cheaper than you ever thought before.
7. Craigslist – If you have not heard of this site then you are really missing out. It is like ebay but better. You can buy and sell stuff online. The only difference is that they do not take a huge cut of your money like ebay does. So you get to do business on here for free.
I used to buy and sell on eBay only for many years. Ever since this site came about though it has really changed the game. No listing or shipping fees is great thing. You can list something and have it sold and have the money in your hand the same day. How great is that?
I have even seen people buy things off of eBay and Amazon super cheap and then sell them on craigslist for just a few dollars more than what you bought it for yourself. If you have the time and a little bit of start money this could become a great little side business.
8. Facebook Groups – This idea is exactly like craigslist and ebay where you buy and sell stuff for a profit. However, Facebook groups have become huge. What I normally do is search for “CITYNAME BUY SELL TRADE” and then some really great groups will come up. I am seeing people making money online doing this more and more. You buy low and sell higher than you bought it for.
This is exactly like the other two. What I would do is sell in the cities that are the biggest around you. Not everyone has a busy site like this in small towns. So you may have to brand out to closer bigger cities to really gain much traction. I have seen a lot of people going out buying dressers and then repainting them to make them look almost like new. Doubling their money with ease most of the time.
9. Social Media Marketing – If you are one of those people who are great at social media then you could actually be hired by others. Many business’ out there want a social media precense but simply do not have the time to be on there every day.
If you could find 5-6 small business’ near you who could use the boost then you could make a decent amount of cash. In reality it really does not take all that much time to make a few posts for each of them throughout a day. Once, you have proven what you can do you may even have more people trying to hire you.
One thing to remember is to never undersell yourself. You have to get paid for the time you put in. The best way to make sure that you get paid for that time is to go all out when doing your marketing on their social pages. Post intriguing questions to get their followers to comment, like and share. The more creative you can become the more desired you will be as a social media marketer.
10. Writing Articles – If you are an avid writer then there are many opportunities for you. There are hundreds of thousands of people making money online every day from their blogs. Many of them hire content writers. Every blog gets their traffic from their articles. So if you can be a persuasive writer then you can make a bundle of money. You can demand anywhere from $5-$100 per article or more depending only our skill set.
The first thing you should do to get your freelance writing career off the ground is get website up and running. Then make sure it has a “hire me” page. This is so people know what to expect when they hire you. Make sure to list all of the things you can do: seo writing, blogging, press releases, etc.. I would even work super cheap at first just to gain some experience that you can list on your new website
Once, you get your first couple of gigs you want to blow them away. If they hire you to write and article, make sure it’s engaging and will keep the reader reading the whole time. The better you are at this the more money you can charge. Also, if you haven’t heard from a client in a while go to them. Tell them about ideas on articles that you may have. They may just not have been able to come up with some ideas for quality articles. Show them that you can come up with amazing ideas too and you may just get paid to run their blog as whole for them. How great would that be?
As you can see there are many real and legit ways to make money online. Some of these methods you may need a few dollars upfront in order to get them started, like affiliate marketing for example. You would need to the money to get your first website set up. If that is the case and you do not have that first little bit of start up money, you may want to check out our Top Paid Surveys Sites list which can help you make some quick cash.